- Activeworlds is a
3d Virtual environment that runs
via the net. I am both a citizen and a world owner there. I found
it by accident, but I am so glad I did. It's fun.
- Dungeon Keeper I and II
- Here's a current image from the latest game I'm playing. (102102)
It's a fun little strategy game. Of course, DK2 has
a lot more animation than DK1. I got a hold of the map editor for
DK1 and have had a blast "building" the best dungeon I
could. I'm still trying to get through all the levels of DK2. Definitely,
if you play, get the patch 1.7 for DK2. The difference in play in
...wow.. so much better.
- I have loved this game for years - at least...oh my god...10!
I've been playing for 10 years and I still haven't gotten past
the 20th level?! Oh I must work harder.
- Anyhow, I tend to rest from it for awhile and then come back
to it and be just as enthralled with it as I was in the past.
It's just fun
- your basic hack and slash and treasure seek. And it's so gratifying
to hear the monsters die for some reason. Lately I've discovered
that there are variants to the theme, including Pernangband. Oh
my. And MULTIPLAYER. Where have I been?! I think I'm going to
give some of them a try. (added 011502
- Sim City
- Sim City is an addictive game where you get to play mayor and
god at the same time. Save a city, destroy a city or simply play
for fun. (added 2001)
- I didn't mean to get addicted, But these
digital pets are loads of fun. I'm bearblue there, of course.
- It's a virtual doll house. It's not meant for everyone, because
taking care of these sims is time consuming, but it's fun if you
like that sort of thing. And I like that sort of thing. (added
- A friend of mine recommended this game to me a long time ago,
but I didn't pick up on it until early September 2001. Why did
I wait so long?! It's a great pattern game and can stump you even
if your good at catching it. One can play for hours on end. (added
- Civilization III
- Okay, I was a fan of Civ II in a big way. Civ III is a giant!
The more I play it, the more intriguing it becomes. That's because
it has introduced the concept of "culture" into the
game. oooh. Must see if I can win. Oh, and I made a LJ community
for it. (added 2001)
- Black And White
- 053002 - I've been playing for weeks now. It has, besides my
writing, otherwise living stuff and family, completely claimed
my brain. Basically I'm playing God. The only problem? I don't
think I'm very good at it yet. This game requires patience, patience
and more patience. I always thought I was, but now I know the
truth. (am still playing in 2003)